Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 March 2011

#20

Smokers.  I am a non smoker, and a particularly whingey one at that.  I'm the type of non smoker that smokers hate.  I cough and splutter whilst waving my hand manically in front of my face.  I choose not to smoke, actually I didn't choose not to, I just........didn't.  I didn't want to stink, I didn't want to die and I didn't want to shed out lots of wonga/money/cash/dough for the privilege.  So therefore, the thought of breathing in smoke that has been inside your body and then puffed out again, makes me not only, pretty pissed off, but also want to vom.
Also, why do smokers always walk whilst holding their cigarette beside them at childrens face height?  The amount of times i've nearly had a freak out because my boy has nearly had his precious skin burnt by those moronic idiots waving around a flaming weapon!!  Seriously, you don't want to cross me!

No comments:

Post a Comment